Saturday, September 17, 2011

Milani Baked Face Products

Recently, I purchased a few Milani baked products from cherryculture.com.  They have gotten a lot of hype on youtube, and I was very very interested in trying them out myself.  The blushes retail around $7.00 at the drugstore and $6.99 on the website. The bronzer was $8.99 on cherryculture.com.  



Honestly, I thought I would enjoy these baked products a lot more than I did.  They have wonderful pigmentation and are absolutely stunning to look at, but I wasn't that pleased. I think it may have to do with the packaging, along with the gold shimmer. 






When you open the package, the actual blush part does not hook into the bottom compartment where the brush is stored. It makes the container feel cheap and not secure. I also hate that the packaging is so bulky. It's really not necessary to use that much plastic to store the blush. 

If you enjoy baked products and don't mind the gold shimmer, then these products would work well for you! I think I would enjoy them a lot more if I wasn't so turned off by the packaging. 

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

The ones you chose really look gorgeous on your skin! I haven't tried these yet, mainly because of the gold shimmer like you mentioned. I'm not a huge fan of shimmery blushes, but I think I should just try one to see what the hype is all about, lol. ;)