Sunday, August 28, 2011

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

I have been eyeing this bronzer for so long! Every single time I walk into an Ulta or a Sephora, I walk over to the Too Faced isle, pick up this bronzer, take a whiff, swatch it with my finger, look at the price, take a big sigh, and then put it back down. 

I finally bought it! I decided I needed a high-end splurge after my first three weeks of teaching first grade :) I'm thinking my next big splurge is going to be some of those Tarte Amazonian 12 hour blushes which are BEAUTIFUL and always being raved about on youtube and beauty blogs.

The Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is a matte bronzing powder made with real cocoa. Let me tell you, the smell of it is absolutely amazing. It smells like hot cocoa powder with marshmellows. I think 60% of the reason why I bought it was because of the small.  The other 40% is due to the fact that it is very pigmented, soft, smooth, and matte.  I love it as an all-over bronzer as well as a contouring powder. It retails for about $30.00 at Sephora and Ulta, but if you can afford it, it's a lovely product! :)

Monday, August 22, 2011


I feel like I've been MIA for so long :(

Work has been taking over my life, and I haven't been able to think about anything else--especially makeup.  Fortunately for this blog and all who enjoy reading my posts, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on and  I couldn't help myself...I was having makeup withdrawals!

I mostly purchased face products...more specifically, blushes.  I purchased a couple of Milani baked blushes, Milani powder blushes, Loreal HIP cream blushes.  I also got some other random face things like NYX concealers in a jar, Bobbi Brown color corrector in Bisque, and Loreal Magic Studio Perfecting Base.

Items are currently shipping so hopefully I'll be able to do a haul video soon. I hope you all are enjoying life and taking it easy! :)