Monday, August 22, 2011

UPDATE!

I feel like I've been MIA for so long :(

Work has been taking over my life, and I haven't been able to think about anything else--especially makeup.  Fortunately for this blog and all who enjoy reading my posts, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on allcosmeticshwolesale.com and cherryculture.com.  I couldn't help myself...I was having makeup withdrawals!

I mostly purchased face products...more specifically, blushes.  I purchased a couple of Milani baked blushes, Milani powder blushes, Loreal HIP cream blushes.  I also got some other random face things like NYX concealers in a jar, Bobbi Brown color corrector in Bisque, and Loreal Magic Studio Perfecting Base.

Items are currently shipping so hopefully I'll be able to do a haul video soon. I hope you all are enjoying life and taking it easy! :)

No comments: