Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

This product claims to go on sheer to enhance your natural complexion, while giving you a natural satin finish plus protective SPF15.  This is written right on the back of the tube.  While it does actually perform extremely well as a tinted moisturizer providing a great amount of coverage, this product did not work for me.  

Unfortunately, the ingredients in the tube began separating about a month after I purchased.  As the pictures show below, you can see where the product has become liquidy, watery, clumpy, and crumbly. This is my second tube of this tinted moisturizer because the first one separated just as this one did, but I wanted to give the moisturizer one last chance. 






I'm actually pretty bummed because I did like the feel, wear, and coverage of this tinted moisturizer.  I'm not sure if light exposure, heat, or maybe oxygen in itself getting into the makeup product is what causes the separation...If I try to shake the bottle up, the ingredients seem to mix again, but the application still doesn't go on as smoothly and flawlessly as it did when I first purchased.

Has the separation of ingredients happened to any of you? 

No comments: