Monday, July 11, 2011

Benefit's Feelin' Cheeky


I picked up this little treasure at Sephora not too long ago, and if you rush now, you can still get a hold of it! It's a limited edition set located around the counter area at your local Sephora store.  Each jar contains .13 oz of product--which may not sound like a whole lot, but because a little goes a long way with these products, you can bet that you will get plenty of uses out of each! 

If you buy each of these separately, you can expect to pay $28.00 for around .4 oz of product. Benefit's Feelin' Cheeky set is only $15.00 for a chance to test and try all 3! I felt so lucky to have found this product because I have been itching to try Benefit's products..specifically Benetint and High Beam!




The applicators resemble nail polish wands, and they do a pretty good job of placing the product where it needs to go.  For the most part, you're using your hands to blend and apply anyways...

For darker/tanner skin tones, such as my own, you need to apply a couple of layers to get a good flush on your cheeks.  Don't even think about getting Posietint as a cheek stain because it just won't show up! As a lip stain, though, both work well and look nice with a gloss topped over.  High beam was my favorite out of this trio because it gave me the most natural highlights on my face.  I placed a couple of small dots on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, and my cupid's bow for a light, shimmer effect!

5 comments:

Julia said...

You're so informative!! THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE AWESOME. YAY

Lynnsey said...

So I just read all of your blogs and I feel like I've learned a whole lot!! haha I might actually buy some makeup products! :0

Andrea said...

Oh I like the Posie Tint!

EVC Makeup said...

:) thanks guys!

Sidney said...

I want the high beam so badly! I'm not sure I want the whole package because I haven't heard great thing all around about the tints - but the high beam is definitely on my list!

<3 Sidd