Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ELF Mineral Eyeshadows

If you want to experiment with loose pigments at an affordable cost, you have to get your hands on some ELF Mineral Eyeshadows. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! I love placing the color onto the center of my lids because some of the eyeshadows look like liquid metal and give your eye that instant brightening look! These shadows retail for $3.00 each and can be found at eyeslipsface.com

I swatched all the ELF mineral eyeshadows that I have below.  Please forgive the images. I'm new to blogging so they aren't all aligned the same way and don't have that professional touch yet.  However, all the pictures were taken without flash, without a primer, and in natural lighting.  Also, remember that these shadows may appear differently on your skin!

Make sure to check out Kat's blog on an easy trick to use when applying these loose shadows or pigments so that there is no fall-out on your face. :)










There are many more colors on the site, but as you'll come to see...I love sticking to my neutrals. I used to have more of the colors, but I gave them away to people who would actually wear them.  If you're into color, you should definitely check out their green shade in Earthy and their intense pink shade called Sweet. 

Hope you enjoyed! :)

5 comments:

Sidney said...

I've never used mineral eye shadows but elf would be the one to try simply due to the price - great pictures!

<3 Sidd

Andrea said...

Oh I like the neutral colors too! And I like the trick of adding vaseline :)

EVC Makeup said...

Thanks Sidd! You should definitely check 'em out if you ever get the chance :)

Andee, you should follow http://kaleidoscopecoloursx.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-diy-cream-eyeshadow-using.html!

Stephanie C. said...

I love your swatche! These mineral eyeshadows are really great. I have a few myself and love them. :)

Stephanie C. said...

swatches* my bad!