Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blog Award!





The rules are:
01. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.

02. Post seven things about yourself.

03. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
                                                   04. Let them know they receive an award


Thanks Kat @Kaleidoscope Colors for giving me my first award ever =)

1.  I love nail polish, but I don't have the patience to let my hands dry before I start working on something that usually causes them to chip immediately or rub off. 

2.  I am going to be a first grade teacher in two weeks! 


3.  I am a huge writing utensil addict.  I love to have as many colors as I can in markers, gel pens, ink pens, ball-point pens, colored pencils, crayons, sharpies, felt-tip pens, etc. 



4.  I am a social butterfly.  I can/will spend any day and every day with my friends if it were possible!



5.  I rarely splurge on a makeup product or spend full price on a product. I am always waiting for a sale.


6.  Eating = love.  I like trying new restaurants every opportunity I get, and I enjoy eating foods from different cultures.



7.  I have a ginormous soft spot for animals. I tend to like them more than people.. =P 




Now I pass this award to the following people:


5 comments:

Sidney said...

Thanks so much! I love your blog :)

<3 Sidd

Stephanie C. said...

Aww, thank you! Your blog is lovely. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for passing this on to me! :) I enjoyed reading your post! xoxo

kali said...

Thanks a bunch for the award. Great blog -keep up the good work! <33

EVC Makeup said...

Thanks for replying back and following, girls! :) i really appreciate it!