Friday, July 1, 2011

How Can I Help You?

As you can probably tell from the limited amount of posts you see, I haven't written much in here.  I know what I like to watch on youtube or research on other peoples' blogs, but I want to know what you would like to see.  I have tried and have a bunch of makeup--what can I say? It's my own personal collecting hobby...if there is something you're curious about relating to how to apply makeup, an eye-makeup tutorial, or how certain makeup products work--ask me by leaving a comment so that I have something to blog about that would be of interest to you! 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Evelyn! I'm new to makeup and I really don't know how to use it. What are some steps that you do when you do your routine? Do you have any tips for new makeup noobs like me? :)

EVC Makeup said...

Thanks for asking questions, Andee! :) I'm not sure how I want to explain my routine yet. I would love to just be able to take a video of myself applying my makeup because it would take a good amount of words to explain...however, give me a few days and hopefully I can come up with some kind of post that shows my routine. I just posted about concealers and there's a tip at the bottom, so I hope to just post tips as I write posts...but I am planning to do a brushes post where I explain what they're used for :) YAY!